Very close to the JR station so easy to get to and from if you travel by rail. The rooms are lovely, well designed and well appointed very comfortable beds.
The onsen is well designed and not to busy, well worth a visit after a long cold day of travel and sightseeing.
Although the hotel says it has WiFi there is only one router per floor, so if you are in a corner room forget wifi access. Although there is good ethernet access in the room, so take you mobile wifi router for assured wifi in your room.
We will stay in this hotel again, so its a thumbs up from us o for the Dormy Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They're proud of a large hotspring and breakfast buffet-style meal. From Otaru station, 1 minute on foot. Parking lot 1 is day 1,100 yen. (I inform arrival order) parking lot at the time of no vacancies nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JAPANiCAN, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Dormy Inn Premium Otaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hotel Otaru
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hokkaido