the location is good that it is just opposite of Otaru station & in a walking distance to the canal.
the room is clean and the price is unbeatable that it include free public onsen. ramen as supper & sashimi rice as breakfast.
the only inconvenience area is it don't have inroom wifi but in public area at first & second floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They're proud of a large hotspring and breakfast buffet-style meal. From Otaru station, 1 minute on foot. Parking lot 1 is day 1,100 yen. (I inform arrival order) parking lot at the time of no vacancies nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Dormy Inn Premium Otaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hotel Otaru
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hokkaido