First of all you won't get to check in before 3 PM, the staff keep saying 3 PM 3 PM 3 PM and they don't care how long is your flight. The wifi is only available in the lobby area which located on the first floor and some areas on the second floor. So no wifi in your room if that what you are looking for. The breakfast can be super busy from 6-8 am and I mean really busy that you have to queue up before any tables are available. The room is small but that's normal for Japan. The price is quite high compared to what you will get. We paid almost 200 USD for a night and still regret it. The location is the best though, it's just right in front of the train station (1 mins walk from Otaru Station). See my photos for more details:)
Please vote for me if you find this review helpful to you. Thank you very much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They're proud of a large hotspring and breakfast buffet-style meal. From Otaru station, 1 minute on foot. Parking lot 1 is day 1,100 yen. (I inform arrival order) parking lot at the time of no vacancies nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dormy Inn Premium Otaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hotel Otaru
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hokkaido