Best location just in front of the JR station and bus terminal. We took the JR rail from Chitose airport to Otaru (approx 1+ hr). We originally wanted to bus but there are no buses for that route. We had ski and snowboard bags plus luggage so once we arrived, it was easy for us to just walk across the street in snow and stormy weather. Paid USD65 through booking.com. We were here for 1 night on the 10th floor. Room was tiny and faced other buildings. Bathroom was small and a bit claustrophobic but shower was good and shamp/cond/wash come in big bottles. Bed was a bit small for the 2 of us but comfortable with duvet and foam pillows. The hotel has everything you need including a GREAT onsen (not a real one as this one had chlorinated water instead of sulfuric) but still a nice experience. They provide a set of "spa clothing" and slippers in your room. Both men's and ladies' onsens have 5 pools indoor and out (4 hot, 1 cold) plus a sauna, free of charge. Another GREAT thing is free ramen every night 9:30-11pm! Front desk staff can barely speak English which was not convenient as we were trying to find out which bus to take the next morning to Niseko. We ended up taking the bus to Kutchan Station (1.5hr) for our ski trip in Hirafu (best powder ever, highly recommended!). Overall a very decent property. Excellent food in town!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They're proud of a large hotspring and breakfast buffet-style meal. From Otaru station, 1 minute on foot. Parking lot 1 is day 1,100 yen. (I inform arrival order) parking lot at the time of no vacancies nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, JAPANiCAN and Hotels.com so you can book your Dormy Inn Premium Otaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hotel Otaru
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hokkaido