I have stayed in a number of business hotels, but this tops it! As others said, it is right in front of the JR Otaru station so very convenient. A short walk to the canal street. The rooms are small but if you're just sleeping there, you'll enjoy the cleanliness and modern, comfortable feel. The onsen baths are fabulous and make this palce a bargain. Get a deal with breakfast as the buffet is very good. We went early on and it we didn't have to wait, got right in. Will def stay at other Dormy Inns if I have the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They're proud of a large hotspring and breakfast buffet-style meal. From Otaru station, 1 minute on foot. Parking lot 1 is day 1,100 yen. (I inform arrival order) parking lot at the time of no vacancies nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Rakuten, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Dormy Inn Premium Otaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hotel Otaru
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hokkaido