My wife and I went there on the way back from Niseko. We stayed one night at this fine establishment.
-location -right across from JR Otaru station
-bfast - buffett style. Definitely worth getting
-onsen - free onsen (hot spring) in the hotel
-room - clean and nice view
-rooms - a bit small
Conclusion - great hotel to stay a few days and see Otaru. Great service and amazing location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- They're proud of a large hotspring and breakfast buffet-style meal. From Otaru station, 1 minute on foot. Parking lot 1 is day 1,100 yen. (I inform arrival order) parking lot at the time of no vacancies nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Rakuten, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dormy Inn Premium Otaru reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hotel Otaru
- Dormy Inn Premium Otaru Hokkaido