- Traditional Japanese tatami settings.
- staff will assist to set up the tatami bed while you proceed out for dinner.
- Tolietries are fully provided
- Yukata attire are provided in the room/cupboard (Japanese clothes for wearing to onsen). Free size and can fit most Caucasian built.
- indoor and outdoor onsen are available till 1am. Its fairly a small onsen about the size of a portable inflatable rubber pool.
- breakfast was simple with a mix of western and Japanese cuisine.
- Please try the tea given by the hotel staff. It will be placed inside your room on the table..
- Elders may not be used to tatami as need to bend and sit on the floor/table.
- Onsen is slippery. Be careful when coming out of onsen stepping on wood stool.
- Outdoor onsen at night facing open sea looks spooky but the temperature of the water compensates for it.
-- toliet was really puny but sufficient for usage.
Let my photos speak for itself..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, KNT-CT Holdings Co.,Ltd.(YOKOSO Japan), Orbitz, JAPANiCAN, Priceline, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Yunohama Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yunohama Hotel Hakodate