All reviews aeon mall new wing chitose airport train station family mart next morning very nice hotel sushi restaurant would highly recommend this hotel department store fitness center sleep advantage cold weather provide free shuttle service the morning breakfast buffet renting a car stay close to the airport
Reviewed March 30, 2018

Sold as an airport hotel. It is similar to Heathrow airport hotels as it is a 15 minute drive away by the free shuttle. A very comfy, clean and modern western style hotel. It is next to a large shopping mall and not far from the rail station.Make sure you book the shuttle back to the airport as it can get busy.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

We were staying one night. The room was clean, spacious. We had dinner at the restaurant, it was a very delicious menu. We also had breakfast in the morning. The breakfast menu is very complete. The staff are very friendly and helpfull. It also has a convinien store at the lobby area, it helps a lot.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Location: Very good. Walking distance to train station and Aeon shopping mall. About 15 ~20 min bus drive to New Chitose Airport.

Room: Spacious and Clean with good facilities.

Customer service: It depends on whom we met. During check-in, while we tried to clarify about the room, the female staff from reception was impatient and annoyed, although there was no one waiting behind us. The rest of staffs we encountered were okay.

Shuttle bus: Need to book in advance. They have certain timing for bus operation to airport.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank kyk4
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

I use trip adviser regularly for accomodation and was shocked to find a hotel that was ranked no 1 so terrible. I was so very disappointed with my family’s whole experience. The check in person was extremely rude and would talk to me through my son, while the other receptionists thought it was ‘professional’ to gossip about us in Japanese unaware that I could understand them.

After checking in and been shown the room we realised that one of the rooms we had paid extra for so my child could stay in the same room as us was identical to the second room we had booked and rather than a king bed as promised was simply two single beds pushed together. After letting the staff know we were first moved to a room half the size with no room for my son. I was then told that they would bring a roll away to the room, after waiting a long time and speaking to multiple staff members only to have our requests ignored I called downstairs only to be told very rudely that there would be NO bed coming up and was then hung up on by the reception staff. At this point it was midnight we had an early flight the next morning and still nowhere for my son to sleep so I went downstairs and had to argue with the staff well into the night before they promised to move us to a 3rd room with a rollaway bed but that it would take over an hour to prepare. As a result we only had a couple of hours sleep and left feeling unwanted and disrespected. On top of all this the beds were extremely uncomfortable and rooms lacking. I couldn’t recommend this hotel to anyone, even if it was the last hotel in chitose you’re better to save you’re money and sleep outside in the -15 degree Hokkaido weather. As this would be a warmer reception that what my family received.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SamoneC
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Hi Samone C,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to write your honest review. I am sorry to learn that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service and accommodations you deserved during your recent visit with us.The overall dissatisfaction you had experienced with the level of customer service has been forwarded to the hotel for review.

Kindly know that we always aspire to provide impeccable services. I would like to look into this further, thus I sent you a private message to help get additional information regarding this event.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed January 22, 2018

After being left in the lurch, this place was very comforting for a night and had a great breakfast. Rooms were a good size and the bathrooms were just right. It was also my boys first experience with a bidet and they loved it.

Date of stay: December 2017