I stayed at this hotel overnight to catch a flight early in the morning out from Chitose Airport. This is a good reasonably priced hotel if you want to make a quick stay around the airport. If I'm on vacation, however, I'd stay within Sapporo-City.
1. Close to Chitose Int'l Airport.
2. Accessible via JR train from the Airport, only a few stops, about 10 minutes.
3. If you want to use a taxi instead, it's also a 10 minute ride, and the fare is reasonable at $15 - $20.
4. From JR Chitose Station, you walk about 5 minutes straight on the main street. Easy to find.
5. The room was super clean, organized and quiet, though nothing fancy. Fast free Wi-Fi. Price is good.
1. No shuttle bus operated by the hotel. You've got to use public transportation.
2. I stayed there during the dead winter, so not too many restaurants were open.
2. Chitose-shi is not particularly known for a destination for vacation -- not much to do.
Overall, I think I will use this place again when I need to stay near the airport for whatever reasons. More
- Free Wifi