All reviews convenient store chitose station aeon mall drug store modern hotel near airport pre flight second stop quad room booked rooms heavy luggage other hotels reception staff location is great reasonable price walking distance jr train
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2019

Should keep this hotel as my little secret...but they are good so I need to give them their due credit. This is my first Best Western stay and I'll stay here again without a doubt! The rooms are very spacious, we booked for 3 people and we were given a room with 4 single beds, lots of space to open luggages and trust me we had quite a few! The beds were very comfortable and the rooms had windows (you could open it slightly) and we were able to see the streets.
Bathrooms were of a a decent size and water pressure was good. Good quality shampoo, conditioner and shower gel were provided too.
The location of the hotel was great too...a 15min ride from Chitose airport and shouldnt cost more than 2000yen. Also walking distance to the JR Chitose station. There were also lots of convenience stores around the hotel. 7-11 was next to the hotel. And there's a big AEON mall located just behind the hotel too. It's most prob a 5-7min walk. I loved AEON! Had a great food court, huge supermarket and a few other speciality shops. There's also a really old school steak house abt 3 min walk from the hotel called Victoria. Decent food with a free flow of salad bar!
Special thanks to Yuki at front desk...she is so polite, so efficient and speaks perfect English! My check in for both stays were so efficient and rooms were ready each time I checked in. On my second stay, Yuki had already prepared the keys for me and she even recognised me once I stepped into the lobby. Doing hotel site inspection is part of my regular job back home so I really appreciate it when the staff go beyond their duties.
So yes, Best Western may not be a 5 star hotel brand but the service level and the staff has definitely exceeded 5 stars. And yes, this has become another of my favourite hotels.

1  Thank Billywoggy
BestWestern_Japan, マネージャー at Best Western Plus Hotel Fino Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Warm greetings and thank you for having chosen Best Western Plus Hotel Fino Osaka Kitahama for your recent stay and sharing your comments.
We delighted to read that you enjoyed being with us.
And thank you for your compliment our staff Yuki!
By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests.
We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and have a great day!

Customer Service Manager
Regional Office - Best Western Hotels Japan

Reviewed April 10, 2019

Best western plus hotel fino Chitose is really good with it's environment, cleanliness and they had diffuse lavender essential oil at the lobby which make us feel very relaxing. We arrive hotel around 11.30am and request to place our luggage at lobby and they even help us to move it into room before we come back. Staff can speak fluent english which we had successfully make our day trip to Shikotsu Lake by bus with the easy way directed by the staff for where to take bus on and off etc... It is around 40 mins way to Shikotsu lake by bus and the lake is really beautiful which must pay a visit if you stay near Chitose town. We stay only 1 night because the next morning we need to take flight at 9.30am. Please make a taxi booking at the reception it only cost 1600Yen, it's ease and convenient because we taking very heavy luggage and have kids and old folk. We take taxi at 6.15am and reach airport by 6.30am, after check-in, wait for departure door open at 7.30am and we have plenty time to do our last shopping before we on board. Highly Recommend!

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWestern_Japan, Customer Service Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Fino Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Thank you for your recent stay and sharing your comments.
We delighted to read that you enjoyed being with us.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.
We are looking forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed April 9, 2019

The hotel is near at new Chitose airport and just walking distance from the train station. It’s also convenient because there are restaurants nearby, convenient store, mcdo, small shopping mall and supermarket named Eon.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your recent stay and sharing your comments.
We delighted to read that you enjoyed being with us.
Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.
We are looking forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed March 26, 2019

The hotel location is quite close to the airport. I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel, room was big and clean, the bed is very comfortable, front desk staff is polite and very good. Overall, i really enjoyed my stay here. Thank you!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWestern_Japan, Customer Service Manager at Best Western Plus Hotel Fino Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Warm greetings and thank you for your recent stay and sharing your comments.

Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

A very nice hotel. The rooms were clean and modern with all the necessary amenities. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was excellent and reasonably priced. I would recommend. Loads of shops locally.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Warm greetings and thank you for your recent stay and sharing your comments.
We are happy to know that you were satisfied with our services this time.