All reviews public bath chitose station close to the airport provide free shuttle aeon mall early morning comfortable bed rooms are small nice hotel luggage train snowboard japan onsen
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2019

Needed somewhere close to Chitose airport, and decided on this hotel after reading reviews on TA.
For what we paid, can't complain. Check in service was great- fast. There's free coffee available in the lobby. And free parking (if you rent a car) diagonally located from the hotel.

There is a restuarant just opposite this hotel. It's very good Japanese food. Read my other review on this restaurant.

Rooms are small and beds need to be replaced. But again for what it's priced at, it's ok.

We stayed here so that we can get to the airport early the next morning instead of havIng to travel from Sapporo.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HotelAreaOneChitose, 宿泊課 神田 at Hotel Area One Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2019

We appreciate you rated our hotel high.
Your comment is a good encouragement for us.

Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

The good:
- free airport transfer from hotel to airport(not the other way)
- nice lobby
- within 10minsalk from JR Chitose station
- onsen (too tired to try it out)

Not so good:
- double beds way too small
- dated room designs

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
HotelAreaOneChitose, 宿泊課 at Hotel Area One Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2019

Thank you for staying at Hotel Area One Chitose.

Did you enjoy yourtrip?We appreciate you rated our hotel high.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Big room, nice location, public bath and free shuttle to airport!!! There is smell smoke in public area and quite hard to find restaurants that accept foreigners around. Service and breakfast are lovely.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sasithorn K
HotelAreaOneChitose, 宿泊課 at Hotel Area One Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Did you enjoy yourtrip?

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

There is free coffee/tea maker in lobby. It is spacious and grand. You won’t feel like little tiny japan hotel.

They provide free shuttle bus to airport. Just to book while check in. Separate Hot Spring which save hassles.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
ホテルエリアワン千歳, 宿泊課 at Hotel Area One Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

All our staffs hope you enjoyed your stay with us.
And your comment is a good encouragement for us!
Thank you so much.We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

I gave this a poor rating for two reasons. One is that my room with two twin beds was too small. I couldn't even get my CARRY-ON rollerboard suitcase into the room past my bed without turning the suitcase sideways. Maybe if I had the more expensive twin bedroom this would have been better? The other issue is that the dreaded Japanese style bathroom (size of an american camper bathroom, and also all fiberglass), was a step down from the rest of the room. I was concerned that my middle-of-the-night bathroom run would result in me falling since the step down was odd.

On the positive side, we took the hotel shuttle to the airport, and that was very convenient. It doesn't run that often, but I'm not sure if that has to do with when flights leave from Chitose. It certainly worked fine for our schedule, but it's something you might want to ask about before booking. Another positive is it was located within a couple of blocks from a mall and the train station.

The workers seemed friendly, but didn't speak English. When I had a question for the guy at the front desk, I was glad that I enjoy the game Pictionary and that the worker was good at it.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
ホテルエリアワン千歳, 宿泊課 at Hotel Area One Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

First of all, thank you for your stay with Hotel Area One Chitose.
We apologize for the inconvenience and regret what you were not able to spend comfortably.
We try for future improvement.Thank you for your honest opinion.

The economy twin room is a very reasonable price.
Next time please consider use of a Deluxe twin.The economy twin is 15 square meters of area, deluxe twin is 23 square meters of area.Depending on a use purpose and a budget, please choose the room type.