Tripadvisor
Tottori
Review Highlights
A wonderful trip and a good weather

This is the second time I went to Tottori Sand Dune. This time is winter. And last time was summer... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
lexiang
It's so amazing.

good points It's my first time to see the Sand Dune. before I got there, it's really hard for me... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
jacyjiang

Recommended experiences in and around Tottori
from $91.83
More Info
from $64.39
More Info
1,445 results
All reviews sand dunes the bus camel riding an oasis last stop your feet chair lift taking photos foreign tourists sea view run down tough walk family and friends flip flops a lot of fun nice photos blue sky
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As I have traveled different places especially this one UNUSUAL traveling experience in Japan. Al though its winter, experienced beautiful sand view, sea view with listening to sounds of waves are awesome. I would like to visit in summer again.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

The area is breathtakingly beautiful. It provides a distinct flavor to your Japan trip. The portion where the desert meets the sea offers a serene and relaxing view. You have a chance to climb the desert hill and ride a camel.

1  Thank jeffreygalino
Reviewed January 13, 2020

The wind was strong that day, so my hair and shoes were covered with sand.It was a amazing desert experience.The sand museum was closed from January to April every year, so I couldn't enter it.It was a little disappointing.

1  Thank kiwikyu
Reviewed January 13, 2020

This area of Honshu is so surprising. Who would expect such amazing sand dunes! Very breathtaking and beautiful.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

The day's morning I went to tottori sand dune rained,so it's easy to walk. So lucky!
But when i went to the dune it turned to sunny. The scenery exceeded my imagination.
The ocean is beautiful bule,I had never seen it.
How wonderful the tottori sand dune is!