See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2018

鉄瓶で入れられハワイアンコーヒを、瀬戸大橋を眺望できるラウンジでいただくのは最高。とても香りがよく、斬新な発想に惹かれました。
スタッフの方々はフレンドリーですが、過剰なことがなく、必要な情報を丁寧に教えてくださいました。
大雨が降り、交通機関が停滞した日に宿泊したのですが、とても親切な対応に驚きました。
I had great time. Especially I was atracted novelity idea that the coffee was poured with Japanese style iron pot in the fantastic Seto-bridge view at hotel's lounge.
Staffs were friendly.but not too much.They gave me only infomation I needed.
I stayed on the day of the heavy rain disaster at Okayama. I was surpried that hotel's soooo kind deal.
If you want Omotenashi experience-Japanese mentality service- and very Japanese island view, I recommend you this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

I visited here for the first time. Probably I will never come again.

The only good point is a view from open air bath. I recommend to reserve dinner time at 20:00 and to go to the bath at around 19:00 because many customers choose dinner time at 18:00.

But 20:00 dinner caused unsatisfied things like below.

1. At dinner, a waitress took our plate while eating many times.

2. Many dishes were put on our table though we were still eating the previous 2 dishes. The newest dish got cold already when we began eating it.

3. Pork was not grilled completely. It was half-roasted. We had to ask a waiter to re-grill them.

Above 3 things mean employees want to go home as soon as possible.

4. Our room window is wide and we can see Seto-Ohashi bridge and Seto inland sea at the room but the window is very dirty and not photogenic at all.

5. Wine bottle cost that I ordered was 9000 yen and it is one of expensive wines in the wine list but the bottle had screw cap. That’s, it looks like a cheap wine, and actually the taste is also cheap. Probably the cost is more than 4 times of market price though the hotel is not luxury. Bottled wine is not recommended.

不満だらけのホテルでした。
細かくは日本語では触れませんが、生焼けの豚肉は肝炎になることがあり、一生の問題になります。
他のお客様にもこれを出してるのなら、知らずに食べている人もいるはずです。チェックアウト時にフロントでもちろん謝罪もありませんでしたので、一部のフロアや調理の人だけで話を済ませていると思われます。
正しく教育していないホテル経営側の問題です。お風呂からの景色は良いですが、オススメできないので、写真も載せないでおきます。ホテルからのコメントを待っています。

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kawaharam
Reviewed October 25, 2017

I had a chance to visit this beautiful hotel. Had an excellent lunch there. gorgeous view while dining. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Got to tour the hotel. Well kept hotel. Unfortunately didn't have a chance to stay overnight. I would have loved to view the bridge at night. Must be gorgeous.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Large western style rooms for Japanesse standards. Great views outside if you get a room on the fourth floor and above.
The place is a bit outdated with 1980's style decor.
Breakfast which was included was just etable with mainly japanesse style food.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MelbourneRod
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Hotel sits on a hillside overlooking the bay - which is dotted with hilly islands - and the suspension bridge. You get view from the hotel porch, most all the rooms, everywhere. But the good does not end with the view. We had a very good dinner in the 9th floor restaurant. A mix of Japanese and western - starting with raw fish, then very nice cream soup, a grilled white fish and finally a nice peice of beef. Good wine. I was not paying so cannot comment on price. And, I guess it is a bit out of the way. Rooms were nice - though nothing special. In case of interest, the hotel's neighbor is an amusement park.

Date of stay: December 2011