All reviews free ramen train station fresh noodles great value for money onsen bathtub kanazawa
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

This a very nice hotel. Reception is welcoming, rooms are very nice and comfortable, staff is friendly and helpful.

They have one of the nicest onsens I've been to and free noodles service at night.

All reviews claiming it's old are probably old reviews as the inside of the hotel seems renovated.

Overall we really enjoyed our stay here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
イン富山, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Dormy Inn Toyama, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear Yaron T

Thank you for your stay at Dormy Inn Toyama.
We also thank you for praising the staff's response was friendly and helpful.
We are very glad that you satisfied and relaxed at our hotel's room.
Our hotel's spa is natural hot spring.I think it's best to take the fatigue of travel.
Free ramen noodle service has been held every dormy inn hotels.
This building has been open since 10 years ago, but we renovated rooms and some space in 2016.
If you have opportunity to come Toyama again, we are look forward to see you.

Best Regards,
Frontdesk
Ikeda

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

I walked 15min from toyama station to the hotel. Easy to find. Room was relatively bigger than usual business hotel. Clean comfortable bed. Did not use shower room because the Onsen was great. Breakfast was also fantastic.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank seanseungw0nj
Reviewed January 20, 2018

For the location, it was near the beautiful castle and famous sakura view canal, but it was so far around 15min walking to the train station. There were also bus and tram train but I thought the schedule was not so good enough to let me wait amidst of cold wind outside.

But I love the room decoration that seemed to be cozy design with warm light, both my room (not plain typical white as in Kanazawa), onsen, and dining area that look more Japanese authentic. Anyway, the bathroom that had no bathtub (if I remembered correctly, push me to use onsen instead every night)

Room tip: I got the view that was no view (other hotel building wing), so I wondered if there is any better view.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
イン富山, other at Dormy Inn Toyama, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Thank you for your staying with our hotel.we are so glad to hear you spent good time in here.
We located 1.5km away from JR Toyama station.we hope we can see you guys soon again.
Best Regards,
Dormy inn Toyama
Reception Ishikuro

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was about 15mins walk from Toyama station. It has drop off shuttle bus service from the hotel to station in the morning. The staff service are impeccable. They had a card in our room wished us for our anniversary. Room size is good for japanese room standard. Within the hotel, it has onsen for which separates male and female. Guest can use the washing machines for free, and pay for the dryer 100yen for 20mins. At 9.30pm till 11pm, the restaurant offers free ramen, which is yummy. If you are hungry after 11pm, you can get dormy inn instant noodle from the reception. They also provide pillow selection of your choice, just get it from the reception. They also can help you to send luggage via takkyubin service. Toyama town itself has little to see, but the seafood is really good.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

The room is so small that everything can be reached from the bed. Quite uncomfortable for 1, never mind 2. There is no real faucet in the 20 square foot bathroom. Staff are friendly but lack English skills. Onsen is great and late night ramen a hit.

Date of stay: September 2017