All reviews traditional hotel tatami floor sea view japanese style train station combination seafront bedroom bathroom facilities futon balcony baths onsen
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

The hotel quite big and a beautiful view straight the ocean, and had a long walk to your room. Dont choose the old building coz its very spooky, so many stories behind since our group stay there for 1 nite only. If u want a haunted journey in japan, start in this place! And find a big tree which place to hanged himself.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank rhianat2016
Reviewed July 18, 2018

I prefer to stay here. Location is not too far from train station. Room is quite big. Good for family to stay. Hotel is a bit quite but may hear sound of wave..Facilities are goodb enough. Room also clean.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

When I go to Atami for a leisure, I always stay at this hotel. They offer a room with mixed western and Japanese style tatami room. So you can enjoy the futon and bed at the same time. I tried the private dining there many times and always had a great experience chatting and playing games with the Maiko. The Maiko dance and sang for entertaining us too. The food was superb, and can be enjoyed with local beers and sake too. They have a quite sake collection for us to order. From the Sunway Beach takes around 15 to 20 minutes by walk, quite far though. Always enjoy the breakfast there, especially the Shirasu and other fresh sashimi served. The view from the room is awesome, and I think all rooms is Atami Sea view. Unfortunately the public bath is just so so, I do hope they would establish an outdoor public bath, so we can enjoy the Atami Sea while onsen-ing.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2018

Room is a combination of modern style beds and a tatami floor where guests can relax and watch the television. Bathroom is a bit small like the ones I see in Japanese apartments.
They serve buffet in their restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They offer a wide range of Japanese dishes wish I think I only able to try here in Atami.
Onsen is great, they have 2 indoor onsen and I was able to try both at night and morning.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Whilst the views are great, the hotel has a major road in front of it. If traffic all night doesn’t bother you then you will enjoy this hotel. The room was big, for a Japanese room, but stunk of cigarette smoke. We were supposed to be given a non smoking room. The bathroom was the smallest I have seen - if you are over 6 feet tall, you won’t fit in!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Succhi11