“Food great - service not so much”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #17 of 78 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Every visit to a Ruby Tuesdays is looked forward to since they changed their approach and menu. The salad bar is excellent and the food choices are great. This time I repeated a favorite, the Cajun Jambalaya Pasta with the salad bar. No disappointment at all, But the service was not so great. We got the food ok, but then our waitress disappeared. Waited to get some coffee. Waited much more to get a bill and then she seemed to take her own lunch hour, Place was not overly busy and she was mostly just standing around, It was about 2:30 and normally a slow time but she seemed to sleep walk. Love Ruby Tuesday but will likely skip this one,

Reviewed May 28, 2014

one of the few "chain" restaurants in Amsterdam, and a good choice for good food and service.

Rarely disappointed, but rarely surprised.either. They meet all the standards of the brand

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Baby-Back Ribs...Half-Rack/Full-Rack...meat falling off the bones. And if you're into veggies, they have a large salad bar. They also have a full bar for drinks. Good cocktails...my favorite being the Mojito. If you're on 30 North...not a bad place to stop...but if you prefer a truly local place and heading south...you may opt to wait to see South 30 Diner...thru town...just a few miles over the bridge on your right. It's farm country. You'll have to keep an eye for it...tiny and modest...real treasures inside. If you reach the left curve to stay on 30 or straight onto 161...you've gone too far...turn around. Great stuff!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

The food is good and the staff is also. When I get together with friends we always wait until last minute to decide which restaurant to go and eat. We usually go back and forth suggesting different restaurants and in the end we end up picking Ruby Tuesdays. You will find something on the menu for any type of eaters. They have stuff for carnivores, vegetarians, low calorie selections and also good stuff if you want to indulge. The staff is very helpful, the drinks are good and the atmosphere is nice. You can't go wrong with this one.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I visited this Ruby Tuesday after working in Amsterdam one day and I decided to sit at the bar since I was alone. I waited about 5-10 minutes to get noticed, the bar tender was more interested in conversing with others vs. making sure patrons were served, had what they needed. I ordered the chicken sandwich and received a hamburger instead (probably because they were so distracted from chatting with everyone). I then had to wait to re-order, get my next drink, check. The chicken sandwich had a funny taste to it after I received it, etc. What a horrible visit - worst run Ruby Tuesday I have ever visited - won't ever be back for sure!!

1  Thank STEBAY711