“very satisfying”

New Bedford
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very satisfying”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Russo's serves satisfying, tasty Italian food, I had the stuffed shells, which were good-sized and full of cheese. The sauce was very nice. My husband had a sausage and cheese sandwich on lovely Italian bread. It was delicious, and so big he had half of it the next day. Service was friendly and prompt.

• Visited November 2012

Galway, New York
“Russo's Grill - Great Italian Food”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

It has been over a year since we have been to Russo's - before the flood which closed them down for awhile - the last time we were there service was terrible - we waited and waited for our food people who came in after us were served - but the food was always great - the new place since the flood has not changed the food was wonderful - I had Linguine with clams with the red sauce my husband had the chicken sorrentino (eggplant). We had a small dinner salad which is extra. The bread - homemade - great.
And service was really good this time.
Their pizza was always good and I am sure it still is.
So when in Amsterdam stop by Russo's.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lori A
Gloversville NY
“Never Bad!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Never a bad meal at Russos..hot roast beef..meatball sandwich...pizza all is excellent...But the homemade bread is to die for!!!

Visited August 2012
Mansfield, Texas
“Never again”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Many people love this little Italian place that's been around forever, it seems. My problem with it is that I think it's way overpriced and overrated. The last (and only recent) time I was there, I ordered a Lobster Mac 'n Cheese special. It came with very little lobster and they didn't even serve a salad or anything else with it! I won't go back.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank JanM59
Amsterdam, New York
“Yum”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Great Pizza!!! Inexpensive, consistent food!!! Friendly waitstaff!