“very average” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
amstetdam ny
“very average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

The service is hit or miss, but the food is pretty consistant. A decent place to hang out with your friends and have a beer.

Visited May 2013

Amsterdam, New York
“Best atmosphere locally but needs a lot if help in the food area.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

It's about the only bar restaurant left in Amsterdam. Atmosphere gets five gold stars. Food is either bad or so so. Bayou wings are amazing though and wing night is well worth it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Broadalbin, New York
“very bad dinner”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I took my grandson here for dinner on March 19, 2013. The nachos were cold, I let that go. When our dinner came, my grandson's pulled pork sandwich tasted burndt. My hamburger was in 7 pieces on the bun. I told the waitress and she told the manager and I was told I could have a free dessert. I declined. I will not return to this restaurant, ever.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Galway, New York
“Recovery Sports Grill and Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

We had lunch at Recovery Sports Grill - they have great wings - we even got some to go!! Monday is 50 cent wing specicals - we had salads which were very large and good I had buffalo chicken and my husband the chicken caesar - we got the turkey club and a burger to go - also good but better if you eat there!

• Visited February 2013
Galway, New York
“Recovery Sports Bar and Grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

Recovery Sports Bar and Grill is a great place to go to watch the games they have so many TV's around the room - also a game room - and the food is good too!! We had wings and buffalo chicken salad and chicken caesar salad - the sandwiches and burgers looked really good too!
If you like sports bars this is the place to go - right on Route 30 north of Amsterdam.

• Visited December 2012