“Always a Pleasure”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We discovered Nicolino's last fall. We weren't sure what to expect. What we experienced keeps us coming back. The friendly atmosphere and great weekly specials are impressive.

I am hard to satisfy but the first time I had the Mussels Fra Diavolo I knew we had found a special place. Their Delmonico stake dishes are outstanding; the seafood is fresh and always beautifully prepared. The homemade bread (comes with every dinner) is fantastic.

Have a delicious meal in a friendly, upbeat, homey restaurant. Before you have dinner, have a cucumber martini!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I thought this would be a nice romantic meal.....nope. Overpriced, small portions, bad service, poor environment.

2  Thank Sandu L
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The bread was great and the salads were good, but the pasta dishes were average. I would not hesitate to go back, but I would not go out of my way to visit. If you like HUGE portions, you will love the place.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Even through the remodel, which is almost done, everything was terrific. Starting at the bar, the people were knowledgeable and friendly, the waitress was the BEST ever and ran through all the specials. Appetizers were wonderful and the dinners were so good. Hats off to the chef. I wish we had time to have returned so we could have had some dessert which as it walked by are table looked delightful.

Even though we were full to the brim. we all enjoyed our dinner and all had some to take home with us. Oh yes, I almost forgot, the best bread EVER.......

So whoever was working on July 3rd THANK YOU for making our party of 6 rave about the great service we received.

5  Thank 2013TravelinFool
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We live nearby and never tried Nicolino's until late weekend. What a find. The food was fabulous, the prices were very reasonable, and the service was quick. We went early before a Saturday movie at 5:30 pm and had choices of tables - though they were filling up. The portions were large enough for two additional meals at home! We have no hesitations about recommending this really good restaurant. Just don't expect too much ambiance, but you can expect a great meal.