All reviews polite staff recommend this hotel hot water sauna takayama pajamas onsen slippers tokyo bed station
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

New hotel and easy to access JR Gifu station. really comfortable to Stay.
Nice breakfast and hot spring are so great. Very helpful Staff.
Japanese style of business hotel witch is so cozy and clean.
You don’t need to bring anything.
They’ve toothbrush, pajamas, slipper, of course towels etc
You can buy drinks from vending machine.

We are recommend this hotel because the price and convenient and you can have a hot springs and nice breakfast.

此方のホテルは、駅から近くて、まだ新しく綺麗ですし、お値段もリーズナブルな価格設定、
景色が素晴らしい所で戴ける朝ごはん。
朝食の種類も豊富で美味しかいただけました。同じ場所で夜食ラーメンサービスもあるみたいでした。
ビジネスホテルなのでお部屋の広さは仕方ないですが、快適に過ごせます。
温泉が素晴らしいアルカリで、お肌すべすべになりました。サウナも有ります。女性は暗所番号が必要です。アイス枕も借りれますので至れり尽くせりのサービス。コーヒーも無料サービス六階であったり、うちわ、テッシュ無料サービス素晴らしいです。

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed April 15, 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here with the onsen and the amazing free soba you get which I took advantage of after the bath. The staff are friendly and the room is compact but clean and laid out in a comfortable way. I really liked gifu too as it was a stepping point to Gero and Takayama.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank CabbageAndSurf
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night, heading for Nagoya, Tokyo and home. I was very pleased to find a hotel with such good onsen and sauna and, as it was raining we didn’t do any sightseeing just cooked gently in the hot water! Excellent hotel, clean, comfortable and good room size for Japan. Breakfast was a good selection of Japanese and western. Car parking next door for 1000¥ for 24 hours. Good choice of restaurants along street opposite station.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed August 17, 2016

Stayed here for only a night but we had a great time at hotel. We arrived at the hotel around 6pm. Parked the car at the nearby parking lot. The station was very closeby adjacent to a shopping mall where we had our dinner. Due to the golden week holiday, most of the shops were closed. Evening was spent at the onsen where men and women are divided. As for the women's onsen, there's a code you must enter in order to enter to the women's side. Therefore, it was very secure. Inside the onsen was very well maintained and got sauna (got a tv) as well. I enjoyed myself so that I was there for 2 hours while my partner was enjoying both onsen and a massage (massage place is outside the onsen area). The hotel provide a late-night ramen which my partner tried and was good. The hotel provided pyjamas and slippers (red and blue for differentiation). We rested well though the bed was a bit small. There's no bath tub. Dormy inn is famous for their buffet breakfast and though we bought the room without the breakfast, the hotel provided us for free of charge which we truly enjoyed to the max. There was both Japanese and western style dishes. Obviously, we went for the onsen again before checking out from the hotel. Truly recommend this hotel without hesitation.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank luluchan
Reviewed August 5, 2016

Having heard much about the positive comments of this chained hotel, I tried it on the last day of my trip. Besides cleanliness, great breakfast, free ramen (noodles) at night and polite staff, which so many people have talked about, I am also deeply impressed by its thoughtfulness, mainly shown in the onsen area. The onsen itself is really great! I have been to a number of onsens in Japan and was amazed to find that the water of this onsen was exceptionally "smooth". Also, it was the first I came across with simple partitions in the shower area. This is not to avoid embarrassment since there is no door and the partition boards are low. I believe this is to avoid water spilling to others during the shower. Another thing is they have free-to-use washing machines installed in the changing room of the onsen. So you can put all your dirty clothes to wash before you enjoy the onsen!

To be picky, the room is relatively small considering the rate of the hotel!

Date of stay: July 2016