See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

One of the staff speaks English very fluently. He helped me well, and always looked after me. It’s hard to find like him in Japanese hotel. Well done Fukui Manten Hotel!
I’ve been to Kyoto’s hotel, but the receptionists were so rude and not helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is just 15m behind the Information booth outside the JR station. We arrived. too early for check in, so we left luggage at at the front desk. It provides ramen supper in 2nd level from 9.30pm. For price of about S$130, it’s worth it. We took train from Fukui to Kyoto about 1 1/2hrs/5690yen. Great hotel with free coffee or tea at the front desk. Thank you.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2017

The hotel is located very close to the JR Fukui station. The room was brand new and treated very well. At the entrance floor, they serve free coffee. I drank coffee every time when I walk pass. The have big bath room for the visitors for free. I liked the hotel and I will stay there again when I have a chance to visit Fukui.

Room Tip: You can get good view when you stay at higher level.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable bed, delicious breakfast and a super relaxing Onsen with both indoor and outdoor baths.

Central location right next to the station, restaurants and shopping centres.

I stayed in a single room which was quite spacious for one person.

Highly recommended!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

出張する為ネット経由で予約、駅から徒歩2分と便利な上に新しい、しかも他と比べて部屋が広い。また、2階に露天付きの温泉があるのも嬉しい。

隣の物音が若干聞こえたり、露天風呂に無用と思えるようなBGMが流れたりと、自分にとってのマイナス面はあるものの、コストバリューはかなり高いと思います。

また福井に来る機会があれば、先ずはこちらを確認させていただきます。

Reserved through online for biz trip, very convenient and new hotel since existing 2 minutes walk from the Fukui station. Also wider room than other similar class hotels and spa with outside bath make me happy.

Very miner negative things found however excellent enough from cost value point.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business