International Hotel Nagoya
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I've read a lot of good reviews about this hotel, therefore we booked this hotel when we were in Nagoya. we came early around 12 pm, the check in time around 2pm. we came in with my 2 kids. after a long way from takayama, the kids are very tired and need a nap. it was weekdays and the hotel were very quiet. the room also already available, but they didn't let us check in until it's 2.00PM. also the internet is very slow, one receptionist said there's no wifi in the room, and apparently there's WIFI in the room. very very disappointed with the customer service, the room also very old. the good thing is very close to sakae station and shopping mall.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank SydneyClarice
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This is one of my favourite hotel in Nagoya. I have stayed here many times. The rooms are quite big as compared to other hotels in Nagoya and very reasonably priced (JPY5000 to JPY7000 for single room)...2 mins walk from Sakae train station - Exit No 8 and you have Excellor Cafe at the ground floor and many restaurants in the near by area. I would really ecommend this hotel.

Room Tip: You can ask for Single Room Big Size which costs just JPY 600-JPY700 more, but the rooms i really big :-)
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank 927rajeshk
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Outwardly and inside, the hotel is slightly aged in its appearance. However, its location and proximity to the subway and bus terminal, plus the nearby amenities are big plus points for the hotel. I felt the room was slightly bigger than what I expected from a Japanese hotel and I had a pleasant stay. The mini-bar in the room wasn't turned on and it was empty, a point which might bother those who depend on the mini-bar but not for me. Price is excellent especially in the low-seasons and there are plenty of choices of rooms. Highly recommended for business travellers or families travelling no-frills.

Room Tip: For those who want more peace, as for a room facing away from the main street.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Really good location. Good Japanese service. Staff don't quite speak English, in case you are wondering.

I got a room facing the main road. The room has all the basics (only no food in fridge, and no iron) I need and is spacious.

Very happy with the stay. Will return.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank girlgirl66
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Rooms are old and tired. This hotel really could use an upgrade. I was given a room with a window that opened onto a desolate wet alleyway.

The redeeming points are

1) Very nice breakfast in a french style room
2) There is a Excelsior Coffee on the ground floor
3) Fantastic location - close to the shopping, eateries and entertainment.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the main road
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family