Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
mothermany
Snellville, GA

Very Disappointed

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 1, 2012
I decided to write a review on the first day of my stay because of my disappointment in this hotel. Upon check-in, the hotel check-in clerk attempted to give me a room with 2- twin beds; however, I received confirmation for a king sized bed. Then, I was previously told that reservations at their premier French restaurant was booked and the only time to eat there was for lunch so, I was surprised to receive a call as soon as I got to my room asking if I was going to make my reservation. Also, the concierge was clearly not interested in my questions as he never looked me in the face, seemed totally preoccupied and didn't seem focused or concerned that I was in an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar people. Last, the rooms are not luxurious! They are dated & mattresses on bed are HARD & very uncomfortable! I am so disappointed in this Marriott property and wish I could move to another hotel. Tripadvisor friends, don't believe everything you read!!
Date of stay: November 2012
Room Tip: Book elsewhere
Trip type: Traveled with family
    $53
0.4 miles from Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel
$725
$683
No fees just great deals
    $725
  • Algotels
  • StayForLong
8.6 miles from Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel
Pool
View more hotels in Nagoya
2,320 results
All reviews train station the executive lounge hotel is located luxury hotel convenient location rooms are spacious breakfast buffet excellent hotel other cities corner room floor shinkansen shopping jr lobby elevator tokyo
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I actually was there for a business trip to Nagoya. Stayed in the hotel for almost 5 days. I was given a high floor room with an excellent view of the town. Loved the room size, the bathroom and everything..
The train station is just below the hotel. There are many good restaurant option in the hotel and nearby as well. It is indeed a little tad expensive to stay here, but its worth it.
They have a huge shopping malls in the first few floors of the building.. so all in all a very decent place to stay.
The staff was very attentive.
Breakfast was great.

Room tip: Always ask for higher floor rooms... They are an amazing experience to stay in.
Date of stay: December 2011
1  Thank apurvatur
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed in Nagoya for one night only with our two little children. Rooms are large, modern and nicely decorated with a fantastic view across the city. The hotel is directly above Nagoya Station which makes is easy to reach.
Service was excellent with nice breakfast buffet. Dinner in the Japanese Ka-Un restaurant was superb and they even managed to create a several course vegetarian Dinner menu for my wife although not offered on the menu.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank MH2044
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Crazy expensive for a tiny room (by western standards): 13000 yen per night for single occupancy but then my wife decided to join me last minute. For the exact same small room i would have had as a single, we had 2 people staying at a rate bumped up to 22000 yen!

Hotel is very nice and luxurious from the decorative and glamorous lobby that is connected right to an office tower and across the street from a high end shopping mall with loads of restaurants and bars nearby. But really not worth the value equation... Really you are paying for the convenience of a hotel that is connected to the Nagoya train station. The 22000yen fee for us did not even include breakfast, and use of the fitness center would have been an extra 3000yen. My reco is to save the cash and book a place where you might have to walk 3min farther from the station.

Room tip: stay at a different hotel 5mins walking distance, and save 50% off the price
Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Large hotel just over train station makes this extremely convenient for travelers. Large rooms (American size almost) make these amongst the largest sleeping rooms I have experienced in Japan. Concierge level (Elite membership) floor has full breakfast and at night light snacks and drinks. Excellent Japanese service (even by Japanese standards top notch) make this place a pleasure. Work out facility is accessed by a separate elevator (meaning one has to tramp through the lobby to a strangely located elevator) but the facility itself- although not up to US standards beats facilities I have used in Tokyo. Three treadmills two ellipticals and a set of workable nautilus like machines. Wifi is charged but is not unreasonable. THis is a first class hotel but the rates (at least what I paid) were reasonable by Japanese standards. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Date of stay: September 2012
3  Thank HPM1984
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Rooms are very large, around 28 square metres which is huge by Japanese standards. Complimentary wireless is also offered. Rooms are very clean and both CNN and BBC in English are offered.

Hotel is above the main railway station, and then 10 floors of retail. Room views are simply stunning.

Service is professional and helpful. Getting a 2pm late checkout was very easy. F&B a little pricey, but hey when it's this good, why not indulge a little.

I will definitely stay here again when i return to Nagoya.

Room tip: High floor rooms, simply stunning city views offered across the entire city. Ask for floor 40 or above!
Date of stay: September 2012