“My popular neighborhood udon shop worth visiting for any occassion” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yamamotoyahonten

Yamamotoyahonten
Ranked #112 of 15,804 Restaurants in Nagoya
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Nagoya, Japan
“My popular neighborhood udon shop worth visiting for any occassion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2011

It is one of the landmarks here in Sakuramaya both for visual and gastromic appeal...

First then would immediately grab yournattention for its Japanese traditional design in a quite modern neighborhood. It would not fail to catch your attention, thus be interested to try...

Then, another thing that would intrigue you is the steady flow of cars and patrons coming, be it lunch or dinner. As what I have learned here in Japan, anything that makes you fall in line for food would truly satisfy your tastebuds.

It need me no further convincinng to visit this shop, my first I recall it to bea few months back as I am on a lookout for a soul food so to speak.

I got to try their oyster udon and their bestseller, the Nagoya chicken or cochin udon. It was indeed a soul food for someone looking in that fateful afternoon.

The serving sizes would be enough to fill you up...

• 5 of 5 bubbles