“Diving” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aqaba International Dive Center

Aqaba International Dive Center
Ranked #3 of 48 Tours in Aqaba
More attraction details
Owner description: In 1964 Ahmed Qatawneh became the first Jordanian diver and in 1975 he became the first Jordanian Diving Instructor. In 1998 he established the Aqaba International Dive Center. Now in the hands of his son Mohamed we have a family run Dive Center offering diving courses to certify beginners as well as higher certification levels of PADI & SSI. We are still one of the best Dive Centers in Aqaba guiding and supervising certified and non-certified divers to the best dive sites that Aqaba has to offer. Our priority is to provide fun filled dives with above all strict safety precursors. Your money is not our main goal, it is your wide smile at the end of our dives together which is what we love to see. Our prices are always acceptable and suitable for all standards of a diver’s budget. We invite you to come and dive in one of the longest running Dive Centers in Aqaba and write on this website about your wonderful experiences in our humble Dive Centre. We hope to see you soon and we wish you a beautiful stay in Aqaba!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Aqaba, Jordan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

you can't say that you have been to Aqaba with. out doing some scuba diving, I did mine with A.I.D.C it was fantastic. If I had the chance to do it a thousand time I will case I enjoyed it. Thank you guys @ Aqaba International Diving Center for the great effort and hospitality to make us happy.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Abed AlRahman A

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Bratislava, Slovakia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“amazing diving in Aqaba”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was diving in Aqaba for the second time, and this year it was by the Aqaba International Dive Center. They came to my hotel to pick me up at the agreed time. I was very satisfied with the staff, the quality of the equipment, and the dive master, he was very kind and took care about me all time while we were under the sea. I can only recommend the Aqaba International Dive Center. Can´t wait to dive with them next year too, inshallah.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank kris_fn_alordon
London, United Kingdom
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Red Sea Diving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

It is worth diving here in Aqaba as the sites are relatively unspoilt, but I have to admit I was disappointed to see how much rubbish there is underwater. We got in touch with the centre beforehand and booking the dives was very easy. It costs 45 JD per dive with everything included. We were picked up from the hotel and driven to the site. We had two dives: Japanese Gardens and Cedar Pride. There were two of us, the dive master and two other dive masters who were there to inspect the sights. Ahmed, our dive master, was approachable and professional, friendly and positive. Overall, we enjoyed the experience.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank kasiulka6
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“great day trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

We went along on a scuba trip to snorkel and had a fantastic day. We visited 2 dive sites tank and north bay where the fish and corals were spectacular. The trip was very professionally organised but was great fun and the people were great. The boat is well equipped and the staff very helpful.

Lunch was pasta and garlic bread which was fab and finished off a memorable day.

Just remember to put sun tan lotion on everywhere as i didn't bother as I'd got a short wet suit on and my legs from the knee down burnt badly.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank jill L
Irbid, Irbid, Jordan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Was my first time diving and I had a great time. Staff was very helpful and knew how to be especially accomodating. Great experience!!

Visited April 2013