2,312 results
All reviews corniche restaurant the club lounge martini bar burj al hamam animation team lebanese restaurant special thanks beach bar guest relations red sea big thanks private beach clean beach great beach kids club sea view water sports
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We come with easyjet for one night but we were very happy to stay with excellent service which you provide .
I would like to thank Mr Yasser from SPA for his kindness with lovely smile and he is always there to help for Massage & Gym , the front desk have great team specially Mr Elias at reception desk was super fantastic he appreciate many thanks , Also thanks to that amazing girl in service center Ms Bara for helping us in business center by self and by phone, I don't know why all this kindness hidden in back office.
Thank you intercontinental Aqaba Resort to host us.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Davidan77
Samik1356, Manager at InterContinental Aqaba Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Davidan77,

Greetings from InterContinental Aqaba Resort. Thank you so much for your kind review and comments about our SPA and Front office Team. I will pass on your kind words to them.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Loved our stay here. The sea views are simply stunning and some of the best in Aqaba. Rooms are cosy. There is a lovely private beach with pristine soft white sand, very well kept by the management. Though the hotel is a bit oldish but it’s old like fine wine - graceful and elegant. Two things I specially loved - the fabulous breakfast and the equally fabulous spa. Staff is super courteous and the hotel is v central with some cool restaurants nearby. Would love to stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear ssabnis2006,

Greetings from InterContinental Aqaba Resort. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I'm very happy to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. Please come back and visit us again anytime.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

All was just perfect . The property is beautiful and the staff of all departments very professional
My thanks to Marsh of the spa and Abdallah front office and bell boys ...a special assistant hank to everybody
I will come back surely when in beautiful Aqaba

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear w0nder0riana,

Warm greetings from InterContinental Aqaba Resort Family,

Firstly, it was a great pleasure welcoming you at Intercontinental Aqaba Resort, and we would like to thank you for taking the time advising us of your experience.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your visit with us and that we were able to show you our commitment to hospitality.

I will gladly share your feedback with my colleagues. It's something our staff takes great pride in.

Once again, many thanks for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Intercontinental Aqaba resort in the near future.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Everything was very good. The front desk was very cooperative especially Wassem despite there was a lot of people. The food was excellent with plenty of choices. Will come again for sure in the future.....

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Fadi_safadi

Dear Fadi_safadi,

Thank you very much for your kind review. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest, and we would love to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

I visit Aqaba often for work and the Inter hotel has always been my choice to stay. The reception staff (Omar and Waseem) are super professional in dealing with my requests and went above and beyond to meet my expectations. Also, the IT staff (Omar) and the banquet team (mahdi and the very nice lady) are very professional and ALWAYS there when we need them. I truly enjoy seeing you all every time I stay in Aqaba.

Trip type: Traveled on business