“"Out-of-this world experience"”

Best Shore Trips - Private Tours
Ranked #18 of 52 Tours in Aqaba
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Shore trips one of the Biggest Companies specialized in organizing Shore Trips Whether you are coming through Ship or stay in hotel be sure that Best Shore Trips will be your Best choice
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My whole experience for the whole trip can be summarized in one word 'Amazing'. My day trip to Wadi Rum and Petra was the best experience I could ever wish for. Using Best Shore Trips for the whole trip was definitely the best decision I ever made. I am so glad I got to experience the real setting of an Indiana Jones Movie. It's simply unbelievable, amazing and something I will never forget.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"desert"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Seeing the ancient city of Petra has always been on my traveller's vision board, and I was amazed by the level of professionalism and the experience I had with Best Shore Trips.
The service is great and I felt like I was in the most knowledgable of hands. The day excursion to Petra was an extraordinary and I am happy to recommend Best Shore Trips based on my experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

During my last trip to Aqaba Port, I visited Petra through one day tour of Best Shore Trip Company. I have no qualms to say that they made the visit a life time experience. Petra, a place with its unique rose color stone structures are a must to see once in a lifetime. With Best Shore Trip Company, the trip became a memory to cherish, forever. The travel arrangements were great; the tour guide was very knowledgeable, and the en-route dining linkages were excellent.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

It is the most amazing trip i ever had . i like it so much . best shore is the most organised company you ever found. you can find all you need and all you dream about . you will enjoy ever little minute in your trip . my husband and my kids love it so much . thank you best shore you make us so happy.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 3, 2013

During our stop in Agaba Port, Jordan, we booked a day excursion to Petra and Wadi Rum from Best Shore Trips. Petra, an archaeological marvel listed as one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site is absolutely breathtaking. The rose-colored stone wherein the buildings were carved gave its nickname "The Rose City". The next stop is the Wadi Rum, the largest of its kind in Jordan via a 4x4 ride. A lot of movies has been filmed in this location. But this site is more than just a picturesque landscape. Known as the "Valley of the Moon’, it tells a significant part of Jordan's history.

We only stayed in Jordan for several hours but I feel like I've learned so much from this tour. Our tour guide was friendly and accommodating.