We had one night at the Movenpick, Aqaba, and would highly recommend it.
From first check in the service was excellent. The staff were trying to work their way through a bus load of people all checking in at once, and did a good job moving them through.
My father and I had booked a room each, and the desk staff kindly upgraded us to a 2-bedroom apartment overlooking the pool and the hills behind - what a view!
The apartment was spacious and clean, with a bathroom each.
We turned up to breakfast at (we thought) 6.30am, and presumed the staff were running behind, as the lights were just being turned on and the bay maries being filled.
We found out later our watches/phones were 1 hour ahead of the actual time due to a last minute change to Daylight Savings in Jordan, so we had actually arrived at breakfast 1/2 hour before the official start time...you wouldn't have known though as the staff were very accomodating when they could have quite easily turned us away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the ancient trading centre of Aqaba. At the Mövenpick Resort Aqaba, on the shores of the Red Sea, business travellers can attend to business and also relax in a perfect cultural and culinary environment. With our Swiss hospitality we will fulfill all your wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Prestigia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Residence Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort & Residence Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Hotel Residence Aqaba
- Movenpick Aqaba