I have been there with my husband and two teenage kids in April when the weather in Aqaba is very nice, because due to its dessert like nature it is a well known fact that the best time to visit Aqaba is in Spring and Autumn.
The pools are really must swim in ... there is the kids pool which is big with warm water, attached to it is an open air Jacuzzi.
Another pool is right across the lane surrounded with beautiful flowers and grass where you can enjoy a sun bath or just a relaxing time.
They also have a roof pool and a very hot Jacuzzi, with fewer people; so more privacy if you are looking for one.
The beach is sandy but to get to the also sandy sea there are some uneven parts in the ground, with big some rocks so watch out.
As for the rooms & bathrooms, they were clean and very comfortable as a five star hotel should be.
The breakfast buffet is outstanding and the staff are extra friendly.
So Yes, I strongly recommend this hotel, in which I like to stay whenever in Aqaba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the ancient trading centre of Aqaba. At the Mövenpick Resort Aqaba, on the shores of the Red Sea, business travellers can attend to business and also relax in a perfect cultural and culinary environment. With our Swiss hospitality we will fulfill all your wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Residence Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Residence Aqaba
- Moevenpick Hotel Residence Aqaba
- Movenpick Aqaba