Room booked by travel agent as part of a tour. Very nice room with balcony, king bed. Had 1/2 board, found buffet very nice. Staff behind the line encouraged tasting and questions on local foods. Stayed two nights, all went smoothly. Would stay again.
The hotel seems to be very popular with families. Best to eat early breakfast and late dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the ancient trading centre of Aqaba. At the Mövenpick Resort Aqaba, on the shores of the Red Sea, business travellers can attend to business and also relax in a perfect cultural and culinary environment. With our Swiss hospitality we will fulfill all your wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Residence Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Residence Aqaba
- Moevenpick Hotel Residence Aqaba
- Movenpick Aqaba