The rooms were clean, modern and very nice. The multiple pools perfect and right next to these were it's own beach. The breakfast was the best I've ever had and you must try their ice cream, its fantastic! If you want to find somewhere to watch the Premier League and have a pint then 5 minutes walk away is an English pub, when we wanted to watch the West Ham game it was exactly what we wanted, and next to that is a McDonalds if you'd want it. Overall I'd say that it will be well worth your money to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the ancient trading centre of Aqaba. At the Mövenpick Resort Aqaba, on the shores of the Red Sea, business travellers can attend to business and also relax in a perfect cultural and culinary environment. With our Swiss hospitality we will fulfill all your wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Prestigia, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Residence Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort & Residence Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Hotel Residence Aqaba
- Movenpick Aqaba