Very high quality. Some nice touches like free soft drinks in room and slippers. On other hand, no free wifi in rooms and mine had no bureau-- just shelves in closet. Little balconies on rooms are nice. Restaurant is okay. The assorted mezza plates were best. Breakfast is good. Pools are fine and beach is attached to hotel and protected. Staff is outstanding. Conference rooms are up to the task.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the ancient trading centre of Aqaba. At the Mövenpick Resort Aqaba, on the shores of the Red Sea, business travellers can attend to business and also relax in a perfect cultural and culinary environment. With our Swiss hospitality we will fulfill all your wishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Residences Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Residence Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort & Residence Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Hotel Residence Aqaba
- Movenpick Aqaba