Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Absolutely FANTASTIC dive shop!!

Charles K
Bangkok, Thailand
Great Dive Shop - Good Location & Excellent Staff

Christien F

All reviews tala bay cedar pride snorkeling trip dive sites flora and fauna bubble maker great diving frog fish sharm el whole family japanese garden taking care black rock enjoyed diving aquatic life boat crew rainbow reef
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went on two dives with Sinai Divers in Aqaba. The first was a shore dive to their house reef called Kiwi Reef. The second was a quick 10-minute boat ride to the C130 Hercules.

On the first dive, I saw a variety of fish and coral. It was an easy dive as we were able to walk from the dive shop right to the beach and into the water.

The second dive was absolutely amazing! The visibility was very good that day so it was amazing to see the C130 appear out of the water as you swim towards it. We were able to swim inside the plane -- including the cockpit. We actually did our safety stop at a tank wreck (forgot what the actual name is), but it was a nice little bonus added to the dive.

Overall, I can't stress how great the entire team is at Sinai Divers are. They put safety as their #1 priority, the dive masters were really friendly and made you feel like part of the Sinai Divers family. My only regret is I could only go on two dives since I had to leave early the following morning.

I will definitely be back to Aqaba in the future and will dive with Sinai Divers again. I've already started to tell all my friends about Sinai Divers. Truly a FIRST CLASS operation!!

1  Thank Charles K
Rajae J, General Manager at Sinai Divers Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Charles,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our center. It was our pleasure to host you and we wish,too, you could have stayed longer, maybe next time. Until then, happy diving and safe bubbles.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were staying at the Movenpick Tala Bay so the location of this shop on their property was perfect. There is a local reef to dive at right off the shore. The staff was easy to work with and my rental equipment was in good condition. Since I am a new diver, I was mostly concerned with getting the right help from the dive master. I had a shore dive and a boat dive and both times I had great personal instruction with patient and helpful instructors. I dove with Malou on my boat dive the second day, and I have to say she was a top quality dive instructor. Malou's passion for diving and care for each person she was diving with was impressive and very helpful. She was very skillful and focused on safety and thus gave some great personal tips to each person for how to improve. This was an excellent experience for me as a new diver, and I owe much of this to the help from Malou. The boat we took out was in great condition and the skipper was friendly so overall an awesome time with Sinai Divers Aqaba.

Rajae J, Owner at Sinai Divers Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Christian,

Many thanks for your kind words and we are happy that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. Hopefully we will see you again someday, until then, have fun and happy and safe bubbles.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Due to the location, the underwater conditions are not comparable with the other more known areas in the red sea. The staff works professional, are friendly and private wishes e.d. dive sites will be considered. Concerning the whole dive operation, the situation is relaxed and without an exessive "paternalism". In sum, our four day stay was beautiful.
CaveWoman

1  Thank Kelly B
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

A must go place to dive in Jordan
We just got our PADI OW certificate here today, our instructor is John a really nice teacher with humor and patient, teaching everything we must know in a good way and have us practiced and dive like a real diver.
And yes they speak English perfectly here because his from England!
So if you don’t speak Arabic like I don’t and you are looking for a very nice diving experience or even getting a ow certificate here. I totally recommend this diving center on Aqaba!

And if you do come dive here, Japanese garden and the airplane, tank under sea won’t disappoint you!

By the way this place (Aqaba) is cheaper than Elia just few kilometers away if you need to find hotels to satay for few night!

Best dive center and best crew !

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

We had a great trip , The Harmattan ship and crew were very professional, food was amazing,and the diving team at Sanai Divers were very professional and friendly. Highly recommended would certainly dive with them again.

Rajae J, General Manager at Sinai Divers Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you for your kind words and we are very pleased that you enjoyed the diving with us.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Jason and his team are amazing! Everyone takes care of you the minute you arrive there. The dive spots are stunning and not run over by millions of divers like on the other side of the Red Sea. The dive equipment, air and boats are 5 star and the captains and boat crew outstanding, very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Tracy and John for taking care of my dad and to Mirta and Jason for showing me every cm of the surrounding reefs .

Jason_Ibrahim, Manager at Sinai Divers Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Thank you Tina! All of us at Sinai Divers Aqaba would like to thank you for choosing to dive with us. We had a pleasure diving with you and your father. We had a fantastic time. You were both wonderful people and divers!

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

My first dive. The instructor "Muneer" was helpful and professional. I enjoyed the experience. Beautiful location.

2  Thank Rania A
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I knew the Egyptian branches of Sinai Divers well and Sinai Divers Aqaba did not disappoint either. It was a nice familial athmosphere diving with Larissa, Cedric, Jason, Munir and Sinan. Also thanks to Svitlana.
Jordan has only 20 dive sites but the Jordans had good ideas with wrecks of airplanes, tanks and ships like Cedar Pride. Nice coral life makes for relaxing dives.

1  Thank Ogier W
Jason_Ibrahim, Manager at Sinai Divers Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you for choosing to dive with us! It was a pleasure to meet and dive with you!

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed 3 days of diving. Both on the house reef and few speedboat trips (wreck, Japanese garden, C130 plane & tank). The team is very helpful, professional and relaxed. My son and myself had a great time !

Jason_Ibrahim, Manager at Sinai Divers Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you for choosing to dive with Sinai Divers Aqaba! We enjoyed diving with you and your son! All the best!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

On July 6th, 2018, I signed up for snorkling at 4pm at Sinai Divers Aqaba at the Movenpick Tala Bay. I was the only one who had signed up for that time slot, but the staff was kind and allowed me to go anyway.

I believe Captain Amr could tell that I was very nervous to go snorkeling completely alone, so he graciously offered to go with me so that I would feel more comfortable. Because I was with Captain Amr, who is VERY knowledgeable about the Red Sea and the sea life in it, I feel like I got to see and experience far more than I would have had I snorkled by myself. I am so very grateful to Captain Amr and Sinai Divers Aqaba/Movenpick Tala Bay, as my experience there was by far the most memorable of the two weeks I spent traveling around Jordan.

I highly recommend to anyone who may be visiting Aqaba to visit the Sinai Divers Aqaba Dive Center at Movenpick Tala Bay and I also highly recommend that you request a time with Captain Amr.

Thank you to Captain Amr, Sinai Divers Aqaba, and Movenpick Tala Bay for helping me to have an amazing vacation!

1  Thank EFrog16
Jason_Ibrahim, Manager at Sinai Divers Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear Erin,
On behalf of Sinai Divers Aqaba, we all would like to thank you for your kind review! We hope to see you again soon!