“Great Dive Center!”

Ahlan Aqaba Scuba Diving Centre
Ranked #1 of 50 Tours in Aqaba
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer one of the most amazing and adventurous diving trips in the Red Sea area, snorkeling trips to the Aqaba Marine Park providing you with the equipment and accessories to enjoy your trip while exploring the aquatic life in the Red Sea. Rentals, consultations and guide services are available and provided by our diving instructors for both certified and non-certified divers. You can also begin or continue your diving education by contacting our training department. We can help you to become a Master Scuba Diver or a PADI professional. So let our experienced guides show you around some of the best dive sites here in the Red Sea.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Amman, Jordan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Dive Center!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I booked via email and didn't get a response. Telephone call with Tina assured me that she did respond and the trip was good to go...pickup at the Hotel nearby at 9. 9 came and went and no pickup but the shop was nearby so I walked there. Arrived to find Tina with a friendly welcome. From that point forward, the Dive Center turned out to be one of the friendliest places I have been to. Tina was great and even brought her computer to show me the response was indeed sent (I believed her before seeing the proof). More importantly, once onboard the Sea Breeze, Susan took over as divemaster and could not have been more friendly, informative or supportive. She explained the dive, where we would go and what to look for. Underwater, Susan was attentive and a terrific guide, pointing out items of interest. Shadi was more laid back but once I engaged in conversation, he was as friendly and informative as he could be. The entire staff deserves kudos. A great trip and I recommend the dive shop to anyone going to Aqaba!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank jacksdistrict

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Brighton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“good boat, nice crew & excellent equipments”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

we booked via phone with Shadi who came and picked us u p from the hotel on time, we got all the equipments we need, it was all high quality, we set off around 10 am, there are all kind of refreshments on board. you can discuss which location you'd like to dive in.

the lunch was really good, barbecue chicken, kebabs & salads.

After all it was a very good experience. I definitely will dive with Ahlan scuba diving again.
I travel a lot, Aqaba has one of the best waters I have seen.. .

1 Thank jovani_10
Jerusalem, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I did a snorkeling trip with them and were very impressed by their knowledge and commitment. The staff was very accommodating and left us looking forward to planning our next trip!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“A Special Thank You To Tina”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I panicked as soon as I got in the water to snorkel, like hyperventilating, I-feel-like-I'm-going-to-die panic. I got back to the boat and thought that I just wouldn't snorkel the rest of the day. Tina offered to swim with me, holding my hand for both of our trips. Her kindness and willingness to take me around didn't just make it easier, but actually made the entire trip for me - I wouldn't have gotten back in the water without her help. Then, to make sure that I got enough time in snorkeling, she had Shadi, another diver with the centre, take us out by jet ski so that my husband and I could see the wreck and not get tired.

Tina was extremely helpful in getting everything set up in the first place - it's really nice when people respond to e-mails, especially since we had a hard time calling them initially.

My husband and I are definitely planning on coming back to Aqaba and I'm now hoping to learn how to scuba so that I can see some of the amazing things that Shadi (an amazing underwater photographer) took photos of during his dives while we were snorkeling.

Thank you, Ahlan Aqaba! It was a great trip.

Reykjavik, Iceland
“Perfect Day”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We dived with them in April and it was a wonderful experience. We had just completed our Open Water certification so we were almost beginners. The team was great and friendly and everything was very well organized. We felt very safe and confident with them. Our guide Susanne was great and made this an amazing experience. Would love to dive with them again some day, higly recommended.

Visited April 2013