“Know when to go”
Review of 35 East Bar &Grill - CLOSED

35 East Bar &Grill
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Description: full night of entertainment, live band, belly dance, DJ,international food , indoor air conditioned main dining room , 2 outdoor terraces overlooking the marina and the red sea ,free wifi,pool table , live broadcasting off all sports , private parking , Arabian tent,live BBQ
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Place is refreshing, but if you go when it's slow, expect long wait times and rude staff. Place gets packed during the holidays when Ammanis flock to the gigantic resort town.

There are newer reviews for 35 East Bar &Grill

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Trying to be something british, but they even failed to make a good first expression. Food is terrible. Well, beer was at least wet.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The outdoor bar & patio is the only reason to visit. Attempted to order cider on 2 separate visits, did not have it either time nor did they have 2 different meals I tried to order. In the end I settled on not eating and just enjoying the company and gin on the patio. Judging by my friends meals, I wasn't missing much. The fact that there are more staff than patrons told us all we needed to know unfortunately. On our second visit the server actually walked up to our table and literally threw our bill at us...guess it was closing time? Huge potential for this to be a much nicer place, in serious need of new management though!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have visted Jordan 5 times and have always had an amazing experience. Until now we sat down at this resturant and right away ordered appetizer s. Mushroom and calamari it took 40 mins for them to show up. Every 10 the waiter would come by and tell me 5 more mins. Iwhen it did show up it was some of the worst food I have ever put in my mouth.We simply couldnt eat it. Our main course still didnt show up yet. I went inside and ask if I could just pay and leave. I was asked why and I explained to him about the horrible food and the wait time. He became very angry and cursedme. F my mother was his words. So that I must say was a horrible experience. Good story though..

1  Thank jordan k
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Used to be one of my favourite places to go in Aqaba. No more. Had a disappointing meal. Supposadly (ok spell checkers - supposedly - it was meant!) a promotion to eat early, before Iftar - with a waiter who is so clearly fasting that he can even ask your advise what you think he should eat for his meal. And where was the offer????