“tasty & freindly”
Review of Romero

Romero
Ranked #17 of 95 Restaurants in Aqaba
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kiryat Tivon, Israel
“tasty & freindly”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

very nice place
very friendly and welcoming, our waiter even spoke Hebrew
we eat the grilled fish - Dennis - excellent
Italian wine
they surprised us with complimentary desserts - very good

Visited July 2013

Jordan
“more attention needed”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I ordered the Romero Veal steak and thought twice whether to send it back or not. was kind of disappointed as i expected more compared to the quality of food of the Amman branch

Visited July 2013
Cairo, Egypt
“Nothing to rave about”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Having experienced the Fish in at the Kempinski Hotel the night before, we actually had reservations for a repeat and had planned to have the buffet. But at JD 45 for the buffet and no break on the price for kids and being familiar with Romero in Amman, we decided to give this one a go at the Yacht Club. So on arrival we selected a table on the veranda where we could enjoy the Gulf breeze and watch the city lights of Israel across the Gulf of Aqaba.

I ordered onion soup and veal with blue cheese while my dining party ordered pasta and fish. Both of the young girls complained about their pasta being spicy and their nanny also claimed that her rice dish was spicy. This was the same complaint that I had heard at Romero/ Amman just a few days before from my colleagues, so I deduced it wasn't an anomaly. Spicy pasta? Who ever heard of such a thing?

My meal came to JD 20, or $28 with service and tax. I was satisfied but my dining partners were not.

• Visited June 2013
Amman
“Delicious Italian Food and Marina view”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This restaurant holds its excellent reputation since more than a decade. You will not find promotions for it and the management does not do much to promote it. It is one fine Italian food restaurant, with good wine, but the catch is the almost post card view from it's terrace. It sits on Aqaba marina, a small marina area which holds charming boats and clear blue waters of the Red Sea. A sunset dinner is your perfect choice. While Romero is in the mid of the bustling and noisy city centre, while inside the Marina where the restaurant is, it is quiet and very serene. A perfect place for a Romantic meal or if you wish to have a conversation or a meeting in a perfect set up.

• Visited June 2013
“Garlic butter fish to die for!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the pasta trio which was really good but regretted not ordering the garlic whole fish. We were all fighting over our friends dish.

We have been traveling the world for two months now.... Egypt to Jordan to Spain, and now the Greek islands. We've Ordered more Whole fishes then we can count and romero's is still my favorite.

The wings as weird as it sounds were also delicious.

• Visited May 2013