“Excellent place”

Mirwas Restaurant and Cafe
Ranked #19 of 134 Restaurants in Aqaba
Description: Seafood , healthy food , vegetarian friendly , middle eastern , soups , vegan options , international
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great place, casual super comfy settings with breathtaking view on marina. Very friendly staff and Mustafa is the best of all. Amazing, delicious food. Big choice of fresh fish and seafood for a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Aleksandra T
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice seating near the wharf, beautiful breeze into the dining area upstair. Excellent service and attention to detail; appetizers were brought out quickly and drinks were promptly made, Main course was quite good, pizza surprisingly good , thin crust type, almost new york style type. All reasonably priced

1  Thank nidalm1971
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came across Mirwas by accident-hoping to find a restaurant in Aqaba serving authentic local food at reasonable prices.The mixed grill seafood was stunning and the meat kebab cooked perfectly-excellently served on a terrace setting.And at very reasonable prices too.
Really very good indeed.

2  Thank Arsenesnose
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

AMAZING VIEW ❤️

I love this place so much, I just wanna stay here forever.

Watching the sunset over the sea from this amazing view while eating seafood, is something I really enjoyed doing so much, I recommend everyone who visits Aqaba to try Mirwas.

Service & Technology ? Best service ever, upstairs they have a control device, it has 5 buttons, each button does something creative, ex; I wanted to order so I pressed on the order button, 10 seconds the guy came to take our order with a big smile of him, I wanted to ask about something, press the button called “ Call waiter “. When we finished we wanted to ask fir the bill, yeah you’re right only one press and it was on our table.
Check pictures I’ve uploaded to see the device I’m talking about ❤️

1  Thank Traveler7173718
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the most beautiful restaurants in Aqaba excellent view on the sea Excellent food and wonderful service and I would recommend to visit all families

1  Thank alboos