Red Sea Dive Center
$65
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Al Qidra Hotel(Aqaba)(Great Value!)
$66
$86
Priceline
$79
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsdiving experiencecedar pridesouth beachworking perfectlynice showerdiving centersmall hotelclean pooltaxi ridejapanese gardengreat poolpool area ispublic beachprofessional staffclean hotelabdullahinstructor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We arrived exhausted and in need of rest. Omar greatest us and made us feel very welcome. Our room was spotless, a good size witha view of the sea and lovely white cotton sheets a relief after semi camping. Omar and his Jordanian staff were very friendly and nothing was to much trouble. We loved the snorkelling, again Omar was friendly and showed us were the best sites were. We did not use the pool as the weather was not warm enough but it was lovely and clean and looked inviting. I would recommend the Red Sea Dive centre to anyone wanting a quiet location away from the busy road but within walking distance of the beach.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 4, 2014

My first review ever... I was so happy that we chose the Red Sea Dive Center. Facilities were excellent: very clean, well equipped rooms. Nice areas to sit and chill, great, reasonably priced food. But best of all was Omar the owner, he was amazing to us- sorted everything we needed for Diving and snorkeling, took us down to the beach in the van and showed us the good spots. He has great knowledge of diving and the area. We had the best time and were very sad to say good bye to Omar!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2014

As an experienced traveller in Jordan, I was looking for something different than the typical chain hotel offering (Moevenpick, Intercon, Rad etc.).
The Red Sea Dive Center was absolutely fantastic for our 3 nights there.
The service was flawless. Unfortunately, I had written-off my hire car on the Kings Highway drive from Amman down to Aqaba. Rather than arriving at midday as planned, I arrived in my badly damaged car in the early hours of the next morning. The staff on duty did everything in their power to help with my car and liaise with the hire company. The hire company arrived with a replacement car that then did not start! The company rep couldn't care less and disappeared but the gardener, driver and staff of the Dive Center helped me get my car started. Hospitality at it's finest.
This was enough to win me over as a fan of the hotel. However, the cleanliness and finish of the room just took me over the edge. Very modern, spacious and secure. The pool was great for relaxation and a little pool volleyball.
I did not dive on this trip, I opted to snorkel instead. Equipment is available to hire at minimal cost. Kit is in good condition. Breakfast is on offer and was fine- a great way to start the day with a coffee.
Really laid back atmosphere, the staff all clearly consummate dive professionals with vast experience- I shall be back to dive in the near future.
One of my best ever experiences of the hospitality industry worldwide was with the Red Sea Dive Center- a complete credit to Jordan.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank ukfowler
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We stayed 5 nights here. Diving was nice ,relaxed and safe.
Rooms are clean and spacious. There is also a nice pool for swimming. People are great, they helped a lot in giving advises, organizing excursions, giving recommendations.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Spend 9 days of diving and 2 days of cultural events (Petra and Wadi Rum). End to end was organised by the hotel and we were happily surprised by the service! If you like quit places not spoiled by mass-tourism, this is definitely a place to put on the radar. Seen the availability of shore-dives, a great place to spend some time diving! The diving staff definitely serves you a great diving experience.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple