“Good 3 star hotel”
Review of My Hotel

My Hotel
Ranked #11 of 40 Hotels in Aqaba
Reviewed September 10, 2011

The facilities here are basic, but it is good value for money. The staff are helpful are the location is good. Main complaint is that there is smoking everywhere in the premises, and I don't think they had any non-smoking rooms. Other than that, a bargain.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for My Hotel

Reviewed August 30, 2011

Cheap, cheerful & worth every penny. Nice comfortable rooms (ask for front facing though!), breakfast sufficient, pool area small but gets plenty of sunshine - didn't eat downstairs as pasta bay seemed closed & didn't fancy fish Market. Would've stayed here 4 duration if other hotel hadn't already been paid for.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Hufflepuff33
Reviewed July 27, 2011

My Hotel is the most expensive hotel i stayed in my "in-budget" backpacking, but don't get it wrong, it cost me only 50 JD (a discounted price in the beginning of low season). I want to do a relax after my trip to petra and wadi rum, so a nice hotel with swimming pool is selected.
we arrived at My Hotel at about 1030, they offered a room to me, so i could enjoy much more earlier. it was so nice! the room is spacious, and to my surprise, a staff knocked and delivered us a fruit platter!!
the pool's view, better than their photos in website, it is great! though the pool is rather small, but for me, it is enough. there is a pool side bar as well.
the buffet breakfast is very good too, beyond a 3-star standard.
all in all, we had a wonderful and comfortable stay here. value for money too!

1  Thank kcgotravel
Reviewed June 29, 2011

We enjoyed this hotel, it was very comfortable and the staff were very helpful. I found the included breakfast pretty boring (we had been travelling for 1 month by this time and were getting bored with Arabic breakfasts - healthy as they are..). I would stay there again.

Reviewed June 25, 2011

Had stayed there for one night. The name does not conjure up a hotel which is of high quality but overall it was good.

LCD TV in every room with good fridge size. The bathrooms were quite large in size and the beds quite comfortable. The cabinets though were slightly low in quality.

Location was good as you had some restaurants within walking distance and also fast food joints closeby. Groceries were close to get your grubs.

Only problem I had was internet, as they said that they were having problems with it for the day I was there. Other than it, the hotel was quite good.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Recently i stayed in My hotel for 7 nights. What a pleasant and comfortable hotel! The staff was very frindly and did everything they could to make you feel at home. The room was very nice, big, quiet and superclean.
The restaurant was excellent. Being vegetarian its alwas somewhat difficult but in this restaurant i ate the most soft and tasty fishes ever. Thanks and compliments for the chef!! Extra surprise that you could also eat at the Italian neighbour Also very tasty and dito friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We stayed at My Hotel for 4 nights. We had a very large room with king sized bed and a settee, table and chairs and a big bathroom. The room had a large safe, TV, kettle, fridge,hairdryer ( on request) and toiletries in the bathroom. There was also bottled water on arrival. The room rate included a good buffet breakfast with a chef cooking omlettes to order. There was a lovely roof top pool, not huge but big enough to swim. Pool towels, sun loungers and a couple of sun shades were available. There was also a roof top bar.
Next to the hotel at the front was the Pasta bar - it was part of the hotel. We ate there several times as the food was good, especially the pizzas and it was very reasonably priced. There is a fish restaurant on the other side of the hotel which we also tried but the wine was much more expensive there.
When we first arrived I noticed that the bedside light was not working. i asked for it to be mended but it took two requests for it to be rewired and fixed but was done before evening when I needed it.
We used Red Sea Diving Centre for diving. They collected us from the hotel.
The staff were friendly and kept the hotel clean. I would certainly stay there again and would recommend this hotel.