me, wife and my 4 years daughter stayed 2 nights, i booked Superior room and got free upgrade to Superior Family Room, the room was so clean with charming view, the service was beyond any previous experience, super nice professional people, and everything else was perfect; as the high pressure shower, the breakfast, the kids area ,the pools area, the concierge lady, the 2010 jet skies, and the free parking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba