3,283 results
All reviews italian restaurant tala bay zara spa sinai divers family room kids club great resort movenpick resort special thanks water sports heated pool half board shuttle bus diving center aqaba town breakfast and dinner dead sea
Reviewed April 3, 2015 via mobile

The hotel was fantastic in all standards of service and excellent rooms are clean and integrated staff were all polite and kind, the location of the hotel is very magnificence, It runs on the sea coast, spaces are all long, gardens are beautiful full of beautiful flowers and trees harmonious such as palm trees, it's great morning when dealing with breakfast overlooking the restaurant the sea and the beautiful gardens.

Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
Beat P, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2015

We really appreciate that you took the time in sharing us your review and we are very happy to know that you enjoyed every aspects of your stay. It is very rewarding learning that our guests appreciate our efforts in providing quality services. We hope to welcome you back. It will be a pleasure to have you with us again.

Reviewed March 30, 2015

Stunning hotel and spa with private beach a few miles south of Aqaba town. We had a delightful garden room with a private patio close to a heated pool. The staff could not have been more friendly and attentive and the whole place oozes efficiency. Food was good, particularly the buffet breakfasts. There is a good beach that you can swim from in addition to the numerous pools. The property is quite large but not overwhelming. It is also well placed and a quick beachwalk away from the Tala Bay marina if distraction is needed. But you will be tempted to curl up on one of the numerous poolside loungers and stay put. Lovely.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Stephen G
Beat P, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2015

Reading review from a very satisfied guest has always been rewarding and we would like to thank you for sharing it with us. It gives us the confidence that our efforts in providing quality services are appreciated by our guests and it inspires us more to continue doing our job well. We are looking forward on your next visit. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 29, 2015

make sure you will not find space more amazing than moevenpick south beach in aqaba, jordan

all the facilities there are awesome specially the pool
also the dinner is fantastic
also there is water play ground.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank seemo_x

Thank you for sharing your kind words about our resort and we really appreciate that you have taken the time to give us us your feedback. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward on your next visit and hopefully it will be in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 29, 2015

Movenpick Resort and Sap Tala Bay in Aqaba is the place the changed my idea of the perfect vacation. Normally, I like a bit of adventure; i like to go out and see places and do things. I would hear of people going to a resort and just staying for a few days without leaving. This sounded horrible to me. But in the Movenpick, I realized that kind of vacation can be and is wonderful.

At Tala Bay, the hotel is just beautifully constructed. The pools, and the beach and building all look amazing and give you the feeling of being in a place of perfection. They have activies for people to do: scuba diving, boating, jet ski, and the like.

For me, my highlight was a trip to the spa. I work part time as a massage therapist, so when I'm out of town, I get a massage. I want to experince how other cultures massage. At the Movenpick, I recieved a wonderful massage from an experinced therapist. She was perfect, applying the pressure that I love. She had a style that was new to me but based in the Swedish massage school. She worked my neck (something, I have not had done since moving to the Middle East).

My only regreat is that I didn't spend more time at the spa, enjoying all that it has to offer: hot and cold showers, steam rooms, saunas, hydrating pools. It is a great place to be.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank Mwlee68

Thank yo for your kind words and we are very pleased to know that you enjoyed our services and our facilities, especially the ZARA Spa Tala Bay. We take pride of our resort and our spa, having been recognized for outstanding services by internationally-renowned organisations. Guest reviews like yours even add on to our confidence that our efforts in providing quality standards and our utmost attention are appreciated by our guests. We hope to welcome you back. And we are looking forward on your next visit.

Reviewed March 22, 2015

We visited this place for the day last Saturday to use the swimming pool, beach and spa. The beach area is great, there are plenty of things to do such as volleyball and football tennis etc and if you just want to relax you can chill out next to the adult only swimming pool and jacuzzi or on the lovely clean beach. The spa was excellent, it had everything we could have asked for such as sauna/steam room plus hydro pool including complimentary drinks and snacks. All of the employees were very welcoming and polite especially the very friendly Kenyan lifeguard who was great to talk to. The whole resort was spotlessly clean and everything was well maintained, we only stayed for the day but I would have loved to have stayed here longer. Great hotel keep up the good work!

Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
Beat P, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2015

It is really uplifting to read a very nice review of our resort like yours. And we would like to thank you for taking the time is sharing your experience during your stay. Your kind words about our resort will definitely inspire other travelers to stay with us and inspire as well our team to continue doing their job well. We look forward welcoming you back and hopefully it will be in the not too distant future.