3,335 results
All reviews italian restaurant tala bay zara spa sinai divers family room kids club great resort movenpick resort special thanks water sports heated pool half board shuttle bus aqaba town diving center dead sea breakfast and dinner
Reviewed March 29, 2015

make sure you will not find space more amazing than moevenpick south beach in aqaba, jordan

all the facilities there are awesome specially the pool
also the dinner is fantastic
also there is water play ground.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank seemo_x
Beat P, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2015

Thank you for sharing your kind words about our resort and we really appreciate that you have taken the time to give us us your feedback. We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward on your next visit and hopefully it will be in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 29, 2015

Movenpick Resort and Sap Tala Bay in Aqaba is the place the changed my idea of the perfect vacation. Normally, I like a bit of adventure; i like to go out and see places and do things. I would hear of people going to a resort and just staying for a few days without leaving. This sounded horrible to me. But in the Movenpick, I realized that kind of vacation can be and is wonderful.

At Tala Bay, the hotel is just beautifully constructed. The pools, and the beach and building all look amazing and give you the feeling of being in a place of perfection. They have activies for people to do: scuba diving, boating, jet ski, and the like.

For me, my highlight was a trip to the spa. I work part time as a massage therapist, so when I'm out of town, I get a massage. I want to experince how other cultures massage. At the Movenpick, I recieved a wonderful massage from an experinced therapist. She was perfect, applying the pressure that I love. She had a style that was new to me but based in the Swedish massage school. She worked my neck (something, I have not had done since moving to the Middle East).

My only regreat is that I didn't spend more time at the spa, enjoying all that it has to offer: hot and cold showers, steam rooms, saunas, hydrating pools. It is a great place to be.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Mwlee68
Beat P, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2015

Thank yo for your kind words and we are very pleased to know that you enjoyed our services and our facilities, especially the ZARA Spa Tala Bay. We take pride of our resort and our spa, having been recognized for outstanding services by internationally-renowned organisations. Guest reviews like yours even add on to our confidence that our efforts in providing quality standards and our utmost attention are appreciated by our guests. We hope to welcome you back. And we are looking forward on your next visit.

Reviewed March 22, 2015

We visited this place for the day last Saturday to use the swimming pool, beach and spa. The beach area is great, there are plenty of things to do such as volleyball and football tennis etc and if you just want to relax you can chill out next to the adult only swimming pool and jacuzzi or on the lovely clean beach. The spa was excellent, it had everything we could have asked for such as sauna/steam room plus hydro pool including complimentary drinks and snacks. All of the employees were very welcoming and polite especially the very friendly Kenyan lifeguard who was great to talk to. The whole resort was spotlessly clean and everything was well maintained, we only stayed for the day but I would have loved to have stayed here longer. Great hotel keep up the good work!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Beat P, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2015

It is really uplifting to read a very nice review of our resort like yours. And we would like to thank you for taking the time is sharing your experience during your stay. Your kind words about our resort will definitely inspire other travelers to stay with us and inspire as well our team to continue doing their job well. We look forward welcoming you back and hopefully it will be in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 22, 2015

best hotel ever ! Nice food , friendly people and a very good staff !

By the way , if you want to visit the real Jordan please contact driver Rafat.
Rafat is the man you need to do the job !
Rafat makes the difference between a fantastic holiday and a superb , never-to-forget , incredible experience.
He is friendly , funny , ( and for the ladies …good looking :-) ) , and a carefull driver.
We spend a lot of days with Rafat on our trips to Petra , Wadi Rum , Dead sea , Mount Nebo , Madaba etc… and its was always fun, we had a warm contact with a lot of stories about traveling; our lives , etc..etc...

We now have a Jordanian brother for life !

Do not hesitate , if you visit Jordan , please contact Rafat , he is the missing link to have a fantastic trip ! see email : rafat.taiseer@gmail.com

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stefan T
Beat P, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2015

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and that you had a wonderful experience during your visit. Your kind words will be shared to our employees which will inspire them to continue doing their job well. We hope to welcome you back. It will be a pleasure to have you again.

Reviewed March 20, 2015

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights at the end of a tour. We were absolutely delighted with everything about this hotel. The check-in was smooth and we were offered a large 'family' room which was spacious, well appointed and with a balcony. The huge bed and the bedding were great. There is a kettle to make hot drinks in the room (tea, coffee etc are provided). Also, the minibar, which is replenished daily, is complimentary.
The breakfast buffet is as expected in a hotel of this category: lots of delicious choices - served by a friendly team.
When we were there, 2 of the outdoor pools were open. For us, the heated pool and jacuzzi were more comfortable than the unheated pool.
There is a complimentary shuttle bus several times a day into the town of Aqaba that is about 18 km away.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Beat P, General Manager at Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2015

Thank you for your detailed review. We are very positive that it will give the other travelers a glimpse of what to expect when they stay with us. Moreover, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to welcome you back and hopefully it will be in the not too distant future.