Been there for the second time, with the family, and we just love the place, the workers, the food, the pools and all the facilities.
Its a bit far from the city, and its pretty isolated, but u dont need to leave the hotel, u have evrything on site.
Would re visit again shortly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba