We stayed there for two nights and I was very pleased when on my request to have connected rooms we got upgrade on deluxe suit. Very nice from management. Our rooms were very nice and pleasant although A/C sometimes was annoyingly loud. Quality of breakfast and service were very good,
However, hotel was crowded with families and we could find little bit of piece and relaxation just in corners of the beach. Even there, local families used to gather around one sunshade for having lunch!
Swimming pools were crammed with kids screaming and running around. Same with restaurant – first day I came later and couldn't stand the noise. Second day I got there at 6:30 and it was almost perfect.
Out of all amenities, the gym is actually surprisingly poor. Stuffy room were not more than 3 persons can exercise at once. They should improve it asap.
Definitely we will go there again, but not at time when families with kids swarm around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba