My husband, son and daughter were there for a couple of nights last year. The hotel staff in all departments are very helpful and the facilities were great. Cleanliness of the food, facilities and room was great and as we are with kids that is very important. The children had a great time all staff were very helpful and went out of their way to make our stay very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba