We spent 2 nights at the Moevenpick Tala Bay,spacious room overlooking the sea .We had diner at the Italian Restaurant (Casalingo) which was very good,very nice atmosphere,impeccable service,very professional staff .After diner we went to the upper floor to watch the Belly Dancer who performs beautifully .
Breakfast is very good with a large variety .Heated pool opened until 11p.m which is great,very good gym, and of course the treatments at the SPA were fantastic,relaxing.
A shuttle bus can take you to downtown Moevenpick Aqaba .An ideal place for relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba