One of the best places i have been in years. Lovely pools, great weather, good food and and a superb service. I love the cocktails at the azure bar made by Mahmoud. The guy works so hard and with so much passion.
People who complain about the prices in the hotel bars, i have no idea where you have stayed before, but these are normal 'hotel prices'. Looking forward to visit the hotel next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba