Location – 4* - 10km outside Aqaba (shuttle service), calm, on a private stretch of beach, great views
Room & Breakfast – 5* : comfortable room, good amenities, excellent breakfast
Service & Restaurant – 4* good but pricey Italian restaurant, large buffet-style restaurant, friendly service throughout.
Reception: often lack knowledge and experience (best if you can deal with a manager) and can give poor/ wrong information leading to problems.
Amenities – 5* nice bars (but pricey cocktails), great pool infrastructure and general layout, disco, entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The southern shores of the Red Sea are an idyllic destination blessed with year round sunshine. The Mövenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba is a striking property nestled on the bay’s warm, palm-fringed shores and yet just 15 minutes from the city centre of Aqaba and only 25 minutes from King Hussein International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay Aqaba Hotel Aqaba
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Tala Bay Aqaba