“Have fun at Mr Frogman”

Mr Frogman Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best Red Sea diving with us. Let our experienced guides show you around some of the best Red Sea dives here in Aqaba, Jordan . We run daily trips to world-class dive sites including Cedar Pride Wreck, Saudi Border,marina park Visitor Center and tank wreck.JOIN US FOR WORLD CLASS SCUBA DIVING, TOP QUALITY FACILITIES, AND THE FRIENDLIEST ATMOSPHERE IN THE RED SEA.
Aqaba, Jordan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Have fun at Mr Frogman”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Being an expat in Jordan I have time to kill in the weekend. For that I have been diving for half a year now at Mr. Frogman (starting from February 2013) and have had the pleasure of getting to know all staff. Without exception all staff are very experienced professional divers who enjoy diving themselves and therefore know how to give you a very pleasant and safe diving experience. The staff is very friendly and all do their very best to give you a good time and have fun. Diving is done in small groups only and you are given the time to do your "thing". Aqaba has many very interesting diving locations with lots of beautiful corals and fish. Occasionally turtles can be spotted. The water is clear and warm.

I will continue to dive with Mr. Frogman for the remain of my stay in Aqaba (another 1 1/2 year to go), so maybe we meet. I highly recommend Mr. Frogman.

Philip

Aqaba, Jordan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“3rd year in a raw”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

This my 3rd year in a raw to dive with the madness family and to be quite honest I loved it they never disappointed me.
forget about the equipment forget about all the bad things no one/nothing is perfect but at least you'll feel you are diving with your friends not with diving center who only cares about the money you are paying and they always care about you having fun and they really care.
If you are in aqaba or you are planning to be there you have to dive with them.
don't miss it.

Thank you my friends (mansour,omar,saif) and everyone in the center for today dives and I can't wait to dive with you again

Over and out.....

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Malik-Nassar
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Not Safe”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The good:
The location of the diving was good. Many things to see. It is at the south beach area. Most diving companies will take you there. Less expensive than others.
The Bad:
1. Poor time management: The appointment was at 9:30 am, everything was delayed including the arrival of the diving instructor. We started at 11:15 am.
2. Poor diving equipment: The diving equipment appears old. Suits and shoes are torn.
3. Compromised safety: the mouth piece for breathing was damaged and could not stay in the mouth while diving. Some of the belt clips were broken and separating easily. This will explain the cheaper price tag.
The Ugly:
After the negative experience, the instructor admitted that the diving set was faulty but the price is good!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Tariq A
South Salem, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Beach Dive in Aqaba”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I are experienced divers who haven't done a beach dive in 15 years and haven't been in the water in over a year. My husband needs extra help, he had a stroke a long time ago but has been diving for 20 years. From the guy who helped fit us in our rental gear at the dive shop to the owner/manager and our divemaster, Saif, this centre could not have been more accommodating. The water was chilly, in the mid-70s, but the dive itself was perfect. We regret not being in Aqaba a little longer or when the water temperature was warmer. We would highly recommend this diving centre to anyone. My husband said it was the best value for the money we've had since arriving in Jordan.

Visited March 2013
9 Thank Christine S
Geelong, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great value for money”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We organised our tour through our hotel (My hotel) and it seemed very reasonably priced. They picked us up, took us to the dive centre and fitted us out. We were reluctant to have wetsuits as the sun felt warm and they said the water was 21 degrees. They packed them anyway, thankfully. When we got to the beach (Japanese gardens) the wind had really picked up and we were grateful for the wetsuits. It was sad to see a fair bit of dead coral but there was quite a variety of sea life. A really great time.

8 Thank Laura_Alex_W