“Fun professional and safe!”

Mr Frogman Dive Center
Ranked #6 of 52 Tours in Aqaba
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best Red Sea diving with us. Let our experienced guides show you around some of the best Red Sea dives here in Aqaba, Jordan . We run daily trips to world-class dive sites including Cedar Pride Wreck, Saudi Border,marina park Visitor Center and tank wreck.JOIN US FOR WORLD CLASS SCUBA DIVING, TOP QUALITY FACILITIES, AND THE FRIENDLIEST ATMOSPHERE IN THE RED SEA.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I was just here with 2 of my friends. We had an awesome time! It was 30 jd a person including all the gear, transportation, and free Arabic coffee and tea. (They took under water photos with their under water camera which they after put for us on a cd for an extra charge. It was very worth it!)
All the staff were competent, friendly, and helpful. Our scuba guide OMAR was especially good. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
chad

16  Thank ChadEvanz
There are newer reviews for Mr Frogman Dive Center

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We booked a scuba diving trip with the Frogman Dive Center and our experience was amazing from the moment we arrived to the center. This was all thanks to Omar, who made us feeling welcome and was willing to go the extra step to make sure our experience was perfect. My boyfriend had a diving license but I had never been diving before and I was actually a bit afraid of the whole thing. Omar very patiently taught everything and made me feel comfortable before the actual diving part. We also ended up booking a Wadi Rum tour and an over night bedouin camp stay with the Dive Centre and everything was very well organised and reasonably priced. Omar also called us (!) on the following day, making sure that our Wadi Rum stay had been enjoyable. Excellent service! We already recommended this center for two travelers we met in Petra, and we highly recommend the center for anyone visiting Aqaba. Thanks again Omar, we love the diving pictures.

19  Thank MollyMalone111
Reviewed July 17, 2012

you can dive anywhere in the plant but with frogman you will fly underwater

thank you guys for the great experience its a memorable moments can't wait for my next dive with you

19  Thank Malik-Nassar
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Had the most amazing dive at the shipwreck with Omar from the Frogman Dive Center. Watch this cool video ♥ and see for yourselfs what fun it is to dive in the Red Sea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyYx0Oab7BI&feature=youtu.be

32  Thank Szasza T
Reviewed May 23, 2012

...and very helpful. The knowledge of the local area was excellent and all the equipment and staff were very professional. The best dive centre that I have found in Aqaba. I would recommend them but the water tends to be average visibility and the reef is not the best, still good however and enough life to make it beautiful and interesting. Go Frogman!

34  Thank DanielP60