“Great food, great music!”

Rovers Return Aqaba
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Aqaba
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014

I love this place, I visit it every time I am in Aqaba. Great food and good music, nice staff and good location. Couldn't ask for more.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

This is really the only bar worth visiting in Aqaba. I've been here a few times, twice last October and again last week. Both times, I have only had drinks so I can't comment on the food.
Inside it feels like a pub/sports bar and outside there's a nice terrace.
The cocktails are great, especially the frozen margaritas and the long island ice teas. They also serve beer towers which are excellent for holiday fun with friends. The service is always very good and there is a relaxed atmosphere.
The prices are typical of a holiday resort so can't really complain there. About 8 JD a cocktail.
If I go to Aqaba again I will definitely be heading straight for Rovers in the evening!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We had lunch here almost every every day for one week. The prices are good, the food is tasty and the service is also very good. It has all you expect from this kind of place, typically english pub. We also went here at night, after dinner at the hotel, for drinks. The same at tight; friendly staff and good drinks and nice prices (we could not have drinks at the hotel because it was extremely expencive ther, so thank Fod for Rovers!!)

1  Thank Trollmor
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This was the place where me met with our fellow scuba divers after a long day of diving for a well deserved beer. It has a typical (English) pub like atmosphere. The beer is good with nice pub food and music.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

A mix between the two. Sportsbar menu, but a pub-like ambiance. Great place to grab a drink, network with other expats, or grab a bite to eat.